Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Im not dead... just a slacker.

Calorie CounterI know... you are like.. who is this KindleVixen chick? I don't remember her.

sigh.

I have been a very very bad blogger. Very bad.
School this semester has been incredibly time consuming, only 4 classes but 3 of which are writing intensive. Thankfully I am down to just 3 classes and can stop using that as a crutch for my twitloss slackitude.

In spite of my slackness I have managed to lost a pound or so, I consider that a success all things considered.

Now - I stop being a puss and get back to the gym. Zumba Wednesdays, Body Pump Tuesday and Fridays, cardio the rest. I am also doing a combination of calorie watching using the Daily Burn app and the Eat Clean diet. It is a pretty simple theory, eat whole foods and make them count. 

Let's hope that I'm back next week with a good update! If not, someone kick me in the ass!

1 comments:

Dara Young on October 29, 2010 at 10:07 AM said...

Glad to see you posting again! It is so hard to keep your focus on weight loss when life is overwhelming you. :D It's always the first thing I shove off my plate. :( Certainly not the food!

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie