Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Getting On Track...

Well, this will be short cause the muse is riding my ass and there just isn't a whole lot to say. No big sweeping New Year's resolutions or pronouncements. Just a quiet recommitting to loosing weight and being healthier. I am walking on my foot with and without the cast. My knee is hurting from the inactivity of the last 3 months I think, so I get to rehab both foot and knee together. Yay! Not. Anyhoo...like I said. No big pronounceents. I'm just planing on being good to me this year. How about you? Any big resolutions or leaves you're turning over?

1 comments:

Baking with Melissa™ on January 2, 2012 at 11:27 AM said...

For me, I just want to be more positive in all aspects of my life. I have a lot of "I wish I had more of (fill in the blank) in my life". I need to remember to be grateful for all of the I DO HAVE and not be so hard on myself. Sheesh. I am my own worst enemy! xoxo Melissa

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie