Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Where's That Wagon? I Know I Left It Somewhere...


I'm back! And it feels so good. :) Where I stand medically is the clot is still there, but not as serious as they thought. Bottom line is we are letting the medicine help my body break it down. In two weeks I am going for a follow up ultrasound to look at my leg and see if the clot is breaking down. In the mean time I have been cleared to start walking! Yay!

Here I am back blogging because now have something to talk about again! I had been intermittently trying to walk at work during lunch, but found my leg was swelling too much. The doctor and I decided that walking at night is better so I ca prop my leg up after the exercise. Now I get to the good part, and the crappy part.

The crappy part is that because of the lack of exercise, and really my decreased mobility for a few months, I am starting over. I have lost all the ground I gained and then some. I am currently weighing in at 203lbs. Gah! Here is the good news. I walked 2 days this week so far and plan to walk tonight too!

Monday 1.58mi = 230 cals
Tuesday 1.8mi = 240 cals

So, I am back in business and am looking forward to working up to more valuable exercise. I miss you Billy Blanks!

2 comments:

Trish on April 21, 2011 at 5:36 AM said...

It's so nice to see you back blogging and I am so happy you are feeling better. Missed ya! Can't wait to see your progress. I am back on the wagon too! We will rock it!

Christy Townzen on April 21, 2011 at 8:23 AM said...

Welcome back! It's easy sometimes to fall off the wagon when life and medical issues get in the way.

Great job on the walking. You'll be losing again before you know it.

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie