Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm back....sort of

Hi everyone! I know I've been away for a couple weeks. Things have been pretty busy around here. A week ago this past Monday I had surgery to remove a phyllodes tumor from my right breast. Thank God it was not cancerous.

I've been out of the gym for 1 1/2 weeks now and have really been off the band wagon. I have pretty much eaten and drank anything I've wanted and I can honestly tell you that I know I have gained weight. Big surprise there huh? *sigh*

I plan on hitting the gym again this next Monday. I'm still a little sore from surgery and want to make sure I don't have any pain before going back. I'm really afraid to step on the scale. I know it's gonna be bad. My trainer is NOT going to be happy with me. Anyhow, that's all that going on with me. I hope all is well with you.

3 comments:

Trish on April 20, 2011 at 9:47 AM said...

Missed you and hope you are healing well. I am back on as well. I was lazy for a while, but this week has been awesome so far. Here's to us, dong it again! WOOT!

Dara Young on April 20, 2011 at 10:01 AM said...

You can do it girl! Don't let the setback derail you. :) I am right there with you in starting over. Be sure to read my post on Thursday...it'll make you feel better about where you are. LOL!

Christy Townzen on April 21, 2011 at 8:24 AM said...

Thanks guys. I'm gonna get on the wagon again and try to stay on this time.

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie