Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The #Twitloss #Challenge is Over...


and it was a dismal failure for me. Sigh. I gained weight and lost a whole 1/2" on my thigh...which Iam pretty sure happened because I fail at anything math related. So...who do I send my $5 GC to? :D I am still plugging away at this effort having worked out for 23min Tues, Wed, and Today. Think I'll sleep in tomorrow and try for a 43min workout on Saturday or Sunday. Hope everyone is doing well.

Around the web:

There is a fun reader/writer weight loss challenge going on right now. It's too late to join...but you can play along or just watch it all go down. Check out the Romance Biggest Winner competition.

1 comments:

Paige Prince on July 7, 2011 at 3:32 PM said...

*dies laughing* Love the cat. Cracks my shit up. Wish my cats were that funny - maybe I wouldn't hate them so much.

I haven't looked at all of the final stats, but off the top of my head, I'm thinking Tiffany won with all her pounds and inches. The bitch. (I say that in a totally loving and awesomely supportive... if slightly envious way).

I saw your comment on Twitter about trying the challenge again after I come back from Italy & I'm totally down for that. In fact, please let's do it. I'm going to need to after inhaling all that pasta! LOL

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie