Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lost and Maybe Found?

Wow, so I am working on getting up to speed on working out. Last week I did yoga and/or belly danced three times. This week I stepped it up and did 43min of Billy Blanks' Tae Bo on Monday and 30min of yoga yesterday on top of helping DH lug concrete on Saturday for 4 hours.

Where does this leave me? I was doing fine until Tuesday night when I discovered my right ankle had swollen up to twice the normal size. Wednesday i did the yoga as a compromise to try and not push so hard. My ankle was a little swollen last night, so I hope this is just my body's attempt to derail my more healthy life style vs. a re-emergence of the clot issue. We'll see.

Otherwise, I am down a pound and DH and I have been eating home and making healthier choices. Here's hoping this works!

0 comments:

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie