Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

I Hate Mornings.

 I really do hate them. I prefer to work nights, but the job isn't cooperating with that desire right now. I really hate mornings when I have to get up an hour earlier than normal to hit the gym before work, because after a 12 hour shift running my butt off in the ER, I will be too tired. LOL, but a benefit of going back to work in the ER is that I no longer have a sedentary job according to my online calorie counter.

Alas, I would love to spend those extra calories that I burn each day on a couple of chocolate eclairs from the bakery that I HAVE to drive past every morning on the way the place that keeps my paycheck, but I won't. I'll have two pieces of turkey sausage and hard boiled eggs.

Down 29 pounds and counting.

0 comments:

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie