Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Get your squat on.

Yeah, I don't have anything super funny or inspiring today. Good news? I am down 1 pound this week. That seems about typical with my body... big loss one week, tiny the next. I got to body pump and zumba this week, even if I didn't really track my eating.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter



Anyway, instead of rambling on for you today, I will share with you some of my own personal torture. The squat track for Body Pump 73. This is only about a minute of it, imagine another 4 of this torture? Oy. There is usually quite a bit of yelling, hooting, hollering and swearing in our class. I will be dragging my sorry ass there again tonight, it may be painful but it also empowers you and makes your arms feel rock hard (once they stoop hurting). What empowers you?

3 comments:

Robin Bradford on April 16, 2010 at 6:42 AM said...

I'm sorry, what?! We have bodypump at the gym and I was curious what it was. That looks really HARD! How much is the weight? Dang, now I want to try it....but....wow.

Trish on April 16, 2010 at 10:19 AM said...

Uhmm i do not want to do that! That looks scary and way to hard ;) Congrats on your weightloss and kudos to you if you are working out like that! I am jealous!

Tiffany @ KindleVixen on April 16, 2010 at 1:54 PM said...

LOL Robin, you can do whatever weight you want :) You add or remove based on what track you are doing, but it's an hour long class and cycles through all the major muscle groups in your body (legs twice, shoulders, triceps, biceps, back, chest, abs)

Its actually really fun, even if it is painful!

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie