Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Will I ever stop coughing?

I've been sick for the past 3 weeks. At first, it was a sinus infection but then it turned into an upper respiratory infection that wouldn't go away. I can breathe again thankfully, but I'm still coughing and my chest hurts.

Of course with that wonderful stuff, I'm unable to do any exercise. I've been trying to walk more, and my pedometer has me at 6,000+ steps for the past couple days (I usually have around 3,000 at the end of the day) so at least there's that.

I have a doctor's appointment today, and I'm nervous to see the number on the scale when I get there. If I gained more weight, the doc is more than likely going to change my meds again and that's the last thing I want.

I can't wait for this ick to be completely gone. I want to get back on the elliptical and drop this stupid weight!

What do you about weight loss when you're sick?

1 comments:

Trish on April 22, 2011 at 9:09 AM said...

Nothing really. Except for still trying to eat healthy, I don't exercise. Because if you do to much it (in my experience) can cause you to relapse. I suggest just taking it easy until it's completely gone. Feel better {HUGS}

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie