Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Relapse...sorta


Hi everyone! It’s Wednesday again. I got my cardio in for the day. Things had to be re-scheduled with the trainer last week because my youngest son had to get some dental work done. So my new appointment with Megan (trainer) is this Friday.

I’m looking forward to it…sorta. I know she’s going to work me out hard. I really want to get a strength training routine worked out so that I can do it on my own two days a week. She’s going to help out with that along with the nutrition issues.

Here are my stats this week:

Starting weight: 210 lb

Last week: 201.2 lb

This week: 200.6 lb

I’ve managed to lose a little more weight. Not much though. This past weekend was really bad for me. I cheated a little bit more than I have been doing. I felt really bad afterwards too.  I will try not to do that again. (easier said than done)

I’ve been doing cardio 5 days a week. I tried to run a little on the treadmill this week. I still can’t run very far but I’m working on it. I’ve also upped my treadmill incline so I’m getting a little more of a workout.

That’s pretty much how things have been going for me.

How’s your week going so far?

Thought I would list a few more songs on my workout list with you.
  • Shut It Down – Pitbull (feat. Akon)
  • I Like It – Enrique Iglesias (feat. Pitbull)
  • Yeah! – Usher (feat. Lil’ John & Ludacris)
  • Girlfriend – Avril Lavigne
  • Imma Be – Black Eyed Peas

3 comments:

Paige Prince on February 2, 2011 at 4:50 PM said...

It's easy to "fall off the wagon" but don't beat yourself up about it. If you don't "cheat" every once in a while and continue to deprive yourself, you'll end up breaking down and over-doing it. My thing is chocolate. I don't want it often, but when I want it, I want it. Instead of constantly denying myself, I just have a little once or twice a week (rather than eating a chocolate bar every day like I used to).

Keep it up babes! You're doing great & still dropping!

Paige Prince on February 2, 2011 at 5:56 PM said...

PS: "I Like It" and "Yeah!" are also on my playlist! I haven't heard the others... I don't think. I'll have to look them up.

On heavy rotation for me are: Katy Perry "Teenage Dream (remix)", Lady Gaga (anything - I love her), Justin Bieber "Somebody to love" (stop laughing! the remix has a great beat & makes me get up and shake my bootay!), & Kenny Loggins "Footloose"

Christy Townzen on February 5, 2011 at 3:56 PM said...

I have a couple of Katy Perry's songs on my iPod and Lady Gaga as well. I really her.

 

About Us

We are a small group of women who met talking books and blogs on twitter. What better way to bond than to blog our journey to weight loss together?

Contact Us

twitloss (at) gmail (dot) com

Search This Blog

TwitLoss - women twittering with purpose Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie